studio | facilities
studio | facilitites
Studio PAVAS has 18 studios which have been specially designed to support dance, musical theatre, acting, music, and visual arts instruction.
- 7 large dance studios with professional sprung dance floors, wall to wall mirrors, wall mounted and portable barres, professional sound equipment, hardwood or Rosco flooring
- 7 sound proof studios for private music instruction in voice, instruments, ensembles, and band
- A bright, spacious and exclusive room for the pre-school aged students designed to suit their particular needs and with all the learning materials and tools to support the Junior PAVAS program
- A recording studio for digital recording, mixing and mastering of professional demo CDs for students and young music professionals
- A rehearsal, performance and meeting space
- A well equipped gym for private personal fitness training
Student life at Studio PAVAS is supported by a controlled entrance and exit, a large coat room and a homework area. Parents have access to a waiting area with tables and chairs where they can watch classes through the wall of TVs as each studio has cameras.
Come in and meet us, the studio's friendly staff will show you around the facilities separate art, drama, music, dance and Junior PAVAS studios.